- Projecting and developing embedded systems and electronic frame
- Developing and programming frames based on GSM and GPS technologies
- Projecting, developing and testing electronic frames based on microcontrollers
- Tracking the development of technology and implementing at the same time the new technology
- Preparing the project documentation
- Solving default tasks
- Responsibility of making projects tasks efficient and profitable
- Flexibility, creativity, self-learning and striving for excellence
- Experience in projecting the electronic frames based on microcontrollers (PIC, ARM or AVR)
- Knowledge in communication interfaces (UART, SPI, I2C, RS-232, RS-485, CAN-Bus…)
- Knowledge in electrical engineering and computing
- Minimum 2 years’ experience
Applications with a request and resume please send to email@example.com with a job title in the email address.
The competition is open until the job is filled.